test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Insignias aren't Stacking in Inventory

Since mod 22 dropped, when I remove my insignias from my mounts, they all take up 1 inventory slot each even if they are the same kind and level. This makes it hard to have enough storage in the shared bank account since that is limited in size. They used to stack.

Comments

• Options
    badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I should have said mine are all mythic. I just tested this by purchasing a stack of 4 lower rank and they do stack when I equip and remove them. Not sure why my mythic ones don't.
  • Options
    sitraekim#9086 sitraekim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Please make the mount insignias stack again please. It was great that you all did away with the gold requirements to remove enchantments, but now the insignias take up lots of bag space when switching to different characters. Thanks!
  • Options
    badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    It is strange that when I purchased 2 mythic insignias, they did stack but the ones I had prior to release, will still not stack. I was hoping for a fix for this due to limited storage space available for purchase.
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Bump! Any developer comment on this and old style enchants not stacking (equipped ones that were stripped off characters)
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    It was mentioned in the stream yesterday that it is known and they are working on fixing it, just not easy to get fixed or takes time to fix.
  • Options
    crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    Just a heads up, I believe I have this fixed locally. Will take some QA time before it makes it into a build but help is on the way!