test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Okay, I think I've been pretty patient. When are we getting buffed/fixing all the bugs?

sugartamalessugartamales Member Posts: 4 Arc User
With the list that rjc9000 had made for the developers back in December: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1263776/another-list-of-bard-bugs and Julia escalated the thread, can we get an ETA on the situation? The bard population on Xbox feels like it's only me playing the class.

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    pulls out lute

H1H4H1 M4M4 H1H4H1 H1H4H1H4H6 H6H5H4H3H2 H1H4H1 M4M4 H1H4H1 H4H2H1 bM7M6M5M4

(For those who don't get it:
    M = normal input/no octave
    H = High/one octave higher,
    b = Flat semitone)

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    it took them months just to add a bard sub forum after launching the touted "Bard mod " after people were waiting for a new class for years .. so one can extrapolate .. the "relevant parties" sense of urgency and commitment of resources or lack thereof and we should draw our own conclusions that are already clearly written right on the wall ....

better hope the new cryptic take over parent companies president's grandson plays Bard so that it gets the "love" that it deserves LOL
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    No wonder, they love Trs only =)
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    You need to be much much much more patient. It will take them years and this is not even a priority comparing with all the bugs that are affecting everyone instead of just one class. And then, when they indeed go to 'fix' it, the result usually is not something you want.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    they wait it out soooo long their "fix"then becomes just to cut it out (stream line it )of the game :D