test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cunning Mimic comp bonus power not working

sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
I recently purchased the Cunning Mimic zen pack and to my dismay found that the comp bonus power Cunning Hunter is not working. It is supposed to add 3.8% to Forte and Crit strike but it is not adding any stats at all. Please have this issue addressed as soon as possible.

I am reposting this because players paid $100 dollars for this comp and it is NOT WORKING and yet you guys decided to fix the Shadar-kai witch comp which came out AFTER the Cunning Mimic. I know its probably the higher-ups fault and not the devs but come on this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    thorncrusher#1297 thorncrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    What the HAMSTER, Cryptic?

People paid REAL goddamn money for this.
  • Options
    muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User

I recently purchased the Cunning Mimic zen pack and to my dismay found that the comp bonus power Cunning Hunter is not working. It is supposed to add 3.8% to Forte and Crit strike but it is not adding any stats at all. Please have this issue addressed as soon as possible.

I am reposting this because players paid $100 dollars for this comp and it is NOT WORKING and yet you guys decided to fix the Shadar-kai witch comp which came out AFTER the Cunning Mimic. I know its probably the higher-ups fault and not the devs but come on this is ridiculous.

They fixed Shadar-kai because it's in the zen-market and maybe someone will still be tempted by it. And for cunning mimic they already took the money and they won't earn more. . . .