test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mod 22 bug list I have made

luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
edited February 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I have made a list of bugs that I know so far, just trying to help out and make your job easier

Bugs mod 22

1. all weapon enchants make barbarian and warlock do 0 damage when they use their dodge,
if you dodge and then attack you get a bunch of 0 damage right after --- Fixed in today patch notes 2/3/2022

2. If you die and then get picked up, then attack something you get all but 0 damage , it lasts for like 5 secs I would say

3. there is a QUE bug with the random ques, it's very random. sometimes it bugs a lot sometimes it doesn't, everyone leaving
then reforming the group can fix it or picking other host can sometimes fix it, but the QUE will act like not everyone hit accept when everyone did

4. gear preview to show combat animation , gear check animation do not work at all

5. seems like restore weapon artifacts cant upgrade stuck at green , like mirage is stuck at green, blessed weapons also

6. The mount barded neverwintan lion lighting effect is bugged looks all weird when running,
it changed when mod 22 came out

7. There is a bug with dragon sights you can collect it 2 times, sometimes it works , sometimes it doesn't , it's very random

8. There is a bug with vault of stars 2nd boss his cone attack is bigger then it really is so you can't be in front of the boss , due to the red not being the right size for his cone attack, so even if your in the white you still get hit by his attack.

Post edited by luffyhaki123 on