test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Settings for reticle ingame?

ifantomen#9905 ifantomen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
Is there a reason (if so what?) that there are no settings at all in regards of the in-game crosshair/reticle?
I mean, I did find some reticle/camera related chat-commands but seems they do nothing or I just use it wrong. But how come there's no way to change for example the color of the reticle? And what about it's location on screen? Size of it etc etc...

For some classes such as the warlock & ranger the reticle is placed higher on your screen than other classes. And if you on top of that play a halfling or dwarf race, it starts to look a very silly where it's twice as far above your head making it loose the meaning of a reticle! In rare occasions it makes it harder to aim certain things where you have to try different angles just to make it work.

Please, could a UI dev or whoever's field it is, reply to this and give some insight? Possibly ask to add settings for this in a near future? I can not be the only one wishing there were options for the reticle :)

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    1. There is no solution in game at the moment.
    2. You are not the first one asked for it. Some have asked for it for years.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    It has one setting: On.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.