test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please fix your game

@Neverwinter Devs-I really used to enjoy playing Neverwinter. I'm to the point that I'm about to uninstall it from my xbox. There are so many bugs in this game, I can't even count. You guys have completely made running my daily queues miserable. The drop rates on everything is terrible. Like, are you kidding me??? I killed the Red Lady 12 times. I still don't have a Kite Shield. I've opened my diamond shards about 50 times and still don't have any of the companion gear that supposedly drops from it. I shouldn't have to grind for 2 weeks and stand there empty handed. And as far as your queues go, you guys gotta come up with a better system. I'm sick of running the same 4 dungeons. You could have at least put Spellplague Caverns and Fangbreaker in there to give us a little more diversity. Not to mention the fact that we got people queing for dungeons that are nowhere near ready for the content. And now you're going to ram some more new content up our a$$. Please take some time to fix the content you have. If you'd spend more time making the game fun instead of coming up with ways to make us spend more money, you'd make more money... People spend money on things they enjoy, not things that suck. And right now, your game sucks