test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Echoes of Prophecy progression

Just came back after a break of several months, and I'm trying to pick up where I left off in Echoes of Prophecy.

Is there a daily or weekly cap on the campaign currency?

Also is it possible to get through all 3 parts before the campaign ends in April?
Tagged:

Answers

• ironhawk#9274 ironhawk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    yeah im at a smilar point. im also back after a long break and im stuck at 1704 in "of dragons and influance" im not getting any points from dailes or repeatables even tho they show campaign currency in a reward list.. is there a cap?
    Didnt get any points from other 2 parts so far im guessing i missed them already.
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Unless you buy/bought the Premium Pass from the Zen Store, extending it through April, Echoes of Prophecy ended at the end of December.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • ironhawk#9274 ironhawk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hmm weird i thought somehow i was getting points even few days ago. its almost impossible to buy zen with astral diamons now so ill pass on this one.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,348 Arc User
    edited January 2022

Just came back after a break of several months, and I'm trying to pick up where I left off in Echoes of Prophecy.

Is there a daily or weekly cap on the campaign currency?

Also is it possible to get through all 3 parts before the campaign ends in April?

1. No daily or weekly cap. If you multiple toon, you can finish one milestone in one day. This campaign is account wide. All toon can contribute into one pool.
    2. However, since you already missed milestone 1 and milestone 2, unless you buy the pack, you cannot finish them.
    3. Yet another however, there is a bug in the pack mechanism. Although you can still complete them, it can be painful (for some). It will divide the points by 3 and distribute them equally to all 3 milestone. So far so good. When one of the milestone is completed, it will kind of mess up. It MAY still be divided by 3 and distribute to all 3 (remember, one of them is already done).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***