test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artisan skill has never activated after nearly a year. Dab Hand

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
I have a level 20 leather worker (name Krassyk/rarity blue). Special skill: Dab hand - 25% chance to receive double results when a recipe is completed. It has never activated.

I noticed it never activates, i thought perhaps the 25% chance is probably only about 3% or something, but i have artisans for other trades that have the same special skill but only a 15% chance and noticed it activates at a fairly decent rate for them, whereas for the other artisan that has 25% chance it has never activated after nearly a year, and i've used that artisan the most thinking maybe it's just super rare to activate.. i no longer use it but annoying as he has good stats and is a rare blue.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    As far as I know and my last check, dab hand works but dab hand does not apply to crafting end product. It only applies to the material you craft.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Damn Im such a noob... thanks lol.. issue solved.. i'll go and hide in shame now