test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Certain Ground-based Targeting/Effects don't display correctly.

tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
edited January 2022 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
This has been an issue for several months at least.

Most notably, the targeting circle for the Barbarians Avalanche of Steel Daily does not display on the ground, however I believe that the issue is related to the change in the Forger's Box animation. Previously on activation, the Forger's Box would display a pentagram under the character's feet but now it displays a ring of fire, halfway up the character model and tilted at about a 45 degree angle.

And I say that the Avalanche of Steel targeting ring doesn't appear "on the ground" because I think it is now oriented the same way as the orger's box VFX, if you perform it next to a wall, you can see it displayed in a skewed form on the wall.

Could we get someone to look into this? @kreatyve

Forgers Box visual:

Avalanche of Steel visual (showing how it only displays on the wall):

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'll forward it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I'll forward it.

Thank you. Much appreciated.