test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Giants stronghold bhe does not give heroic shards for barbarian

powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
Every character should be able to earn 10 heroic shards daily for completing a BHE in any alliance stronghold. Using a barbarian and doing Giants BHE solo in MY guild stronghold, did not get heroic shards today. Tried running Giants BHE in an alliance stronghold immediately aftewards and same result - no heroic shards. Both counted towards the SH quest Defending the stronghold and both gave influence and RP. Did this same thing using Ranger without issues before maintenance. Don't think this is related to maintenance at all as it happened previously (same toon - barb) and I just assumed that I missed something.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    There's a 24 hour cool down on the t3 heroic shards, if I recall right.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I think it's 20 hours but yes. It's a cooldown starting from when you last received shards - not the daily reset.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Yes this is likely the issue. Just tried it again and received shards. Too bad there is no way to know when that cooldown has passed.