test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drowned Weapons Set

sui#9534 sui Member Posts: 2 Arc User
So since the change with the adventures, there was some changes to the elemental evil campaign as it's now an adventure. You used to be able to get the quest "Weapons of [Element]" where you could farm HE's in the respective areas to get motes for the respective weapons. It seems like the quests were removed however, so even if you do get the 100 motes now because you had the seed prior to the change, and you get the awakened heart, you still cant turn it into the tree of balance because the quest is gone. The only other way to obtain the weapons are from 2 lockboxes which give you another box which has a chance to drop the weapon choice pack, so the chances of getting them are pretty abysmal, if you asked me. You can buy the weapon choice pack on the AH as well, but it sells for 8million AD, which I dont think anyone would pay for. So my question is, would it be possible to have a method to trade in the awakened heart to the Antiquities Scholar or something for the weapons?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Can't you just get the weapons from completing the adventure?
  • Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Nope
  • Options
    sui#9534 sui Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

Can't you just get the weapons from completing the adventure?

Completing the adventure gives you a transmute for the weapons, but not the weapons themselves I believe.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Weapons were removed when the zone went from campaign to adventure. Getting through the adventure gets you the skins.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Ages ago I created a new character and after a while of playing I said to myself "Well, now imma goin to go and grind for those motes and that set (even though it's hell-ish to do and I don't really want to) because sooner or later they delete everything." Glad I did.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    instead of giving the transmute for the adventure zone rewards, they should have given the weapon sets.