test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No more VIP on preview

Can no longer claim VIP even though I'm rank 12 on the preview.. says

Comments

• honeya#3882 honeya Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Well when I saw that same thing I assumed it was just like that for all of us because that's how it used to be, but now I see that some players somehow still do have some VIP left from the last preview or something..
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    yep.. some do .. some dont. when I see someone toss their travel post =( gimme my travel back! :P
  • honeya#3882 honeya Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    b0rkch0p said:

yep.. some do .. some dont. when I see someone toss their travel post =( gimme my travel back! :P

and summoning bank at antiquities dealer haha oof! :D

It's been almost a month. Is there any update on VIP or if it's ever going to be fixed? or even acknowledged? So have it some dont. Seems only new / non VIP'er to preview get it and not ones that had it prior to the mod.
    What is going on with this? has it been acknowledged (I haven't see it being)
    edited March 2022
    Is this ever going to be fixed? -- or even acknowledged
  • easyas123#9321 easyas123 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I just logged into the preview server for the first time in over a year. My VIP is still working. It says I have 39 days, 17 hours left. Not really sure how that works since I don't buy VIP on preview.
  • nubin#3972 nubin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    it's been 5 months.. and no response from any one on this.. so .. bumping this right back up there.. when is VIP coming back to Preview.. or heck .. features of vip.. mostly a signpost.
  • nubin#3972 nubin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    new mod on preview.. yet no vip.. when is this going to be fixed?
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Yeah, this is really annoying, please get this fixed.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Makes testing on preview more annoying, that's for sure.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    same, i've never had VIP access on preview despite having 847 days of VIP on live
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    Account data is not copied to the preview. Only character. VIP is account data. Preview server used to allow you to buy VIP with low/no cost.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    its free to buy, but once it's run out.. its done. no more
  • jjajder#8673 jjajder Member Posts: 1 New User
    Everyone has their own point of view, and it's important to respect the opinions of others.