test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HC VOS mb 2 drop rate

I have run HC VOS for months with no drop. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game and enjoy it….. BUT I’m really getting tired of watching many of my guild finish both rings and have run it less times. I’m really frustrated…. For the love of god….. up the stupid drop rates!!!!!

Comments

• kriti84kriti84 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I got the same problem with the 3rd, 150+ kills and still no item...
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    I agree drop rate cant be so bad Just insert a break point where special items have t drop
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    There are already many topics where people complained about those drop rates. In some there were even proposed solutions, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. I personally need only 2nd miniboss reagent to craft the ring, but while I got 1st piece after 30+ tries, 4th on the second try and 3rd after 7 or 10, I can't get 2nd piece after about 40 or 50. I've lost count. I know it's not as crazy as some people claim (150+ runs with no reagent), but it is soo damn boring to run that thing over and over with no end in sight.

I even proposed my own solution based on the recent Knox Box style, where there are certain tressholds where those items would drop, but it seems it's not gonna happen to vos reagents anyway.
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    I'm over 50+ completions without my ring yet. That doesn't even count the partial runs which I've stopped counting. I started doing the hard core runs when this first came out and yet still don't have my ring yet. I have all but the last regent. I'm over 20 completions with everything but he last regent and I still don't have my Band of Air. Really discouraged after I had a guild member run in and get their BoA in 3 runs. All completions in 2 nights. I have helped about 20 other players get their BoA and I'm stuck without getting it. Getting tired of not being able to get the last regent because it stops me from being able to play in CoK at this time.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    I got my 3rd reagent after about 500 complete HC VOS runs...
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    I'm about a thousand runs in if you count partials of going to mb2/3. I'm just now at the point where I just need the last one and I going to be so discouraged if all of my regents take a huge number of attempts to drop. Plus, the CoK trial is effectively gated by needing that ring to have a chance to complete it without it being a run where I get carried without it.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The solution to all vos related problems is simple: allow unbinding.

Everything that comes from vos is bound in some way. It's crazy.
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    You can also make some guaranteed drop rates like this one with preservation wards

For Example:

after killing 200 bosses = 100% guaranteed drop rate.

One item is making way too much difference in DPS, and some people are hunting for long months of playing. This shouldn't be this way.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yep, no group will take you through Crown without a Band of Air.
    What a system!
    Better fix the drop rate before the 1% get even more mad.