test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Learning to Fish

nightwolf6868nightwolf6868 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I am stuck on the quest learning to fish I picked up the kayak and then it told me to go into the water and choose my bait but I didn't get a fishing rod where do I get one or how can I fix this?

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    That's odd that you didn't get a basic one. Are you able to buy one from the campaign store?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • tiamatha#4932 tiamatha Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Myself and another GL in my alliance are having the same problem on PS4. We have no pole and you can't buy one until you complete the quest 'supply the elk tribe' which you can't do without getting through the tutorial. Which we can't do without a pole
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    So it turns out they found a bug with the updated 'learning to fish' quest and the update should've arrived with the last update.

Just before that, I had the same issue with an alt I'd taken there for the first time - I got around it by unlocking Elk Tribe campaign box which enabled me to buy the green fishing rod.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • victor#9147 victor Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am wondering if I am the only one who still have similar problem. After I buy out the SOMI compaign and finish all unrepeatable quests there, I go to fishmonger in Port Nyanzaru trying to accept the quest "we've got fish and game", but it shows that I need to complete "learning to fish" first. In fact, I have already finished that "learning to fish"quest in SOMI and can't do that quest again, anyone who can help?