test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Latest updates broke the bard

English is not my native language, I apologize for the inaccuracies.

For the bard (Singing Blade), if you play the song "Mambo Tailwind", then the skill "Con Elemento" changes to "Con Moto", after that play one of the ballads, then the bonus from "Mambo" remains, but the skill is reset and becomes " Con Elemento "

I guess it broke in one of the last two or three updates, before that everything was fine.

I also think that you finished the bard too early. The Singing Blade, although it has drawbacks, is competitive and useful in a group, but Bard the Healer is very far behind other healing classes due to the lack of good group healing. In some difficult situations with a bard in the role of a healer, it is literally impossible at times to get through without death in the group. It also makes no sense to consider him as an additional healer to strengthen the group, because from his strengthening the group there is less benefit than from another dps, whose place he takes.

I know only a few people who play the Bard as a Healer, and they do it for fun and not seriously. If something is not changed about this path, a negative opinion will develop, and it will remain unclaimed.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User

Bard Supplement (Singing Blade)
    Using the song Rejuvenating Carol with the Backup Performer skill also changes the skill "Con Moto" to "Con Elemento"
  • sonberkutsonberkut Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Will they do something about the bug? Very interferes with the game.