test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paranoid Delusion - mimic ability on bard character class not working..

Hello,
just recently got my last Paranoid delusion on my bard character class... and I'm sad to say- the mimic ability does not work... :( the companion just stands there and does not attack :( . it will occasionally do its paranoia ability but that's it!... Please fix this! this is another very expensive bug- since almost impossible get delusion companions...

Comments

• mario1999261#6334 mario1999261 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The same on PC. Moreover, the mirage weapon does not work too.
  • heat719#8423 heat719 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    thanks for the info.. I was gonna be going after mirage weapons soon too.. I would have been very upset and sad if I grinded all the stuff to restore them and I find that issue... :( sorry to anyone who had that problem...
    so I really hope this gets fixed... already re-reported it in the contact us- and frustrated.... starting to wonder if/what the devs read... cause this was reported nearly coming close to a year ago.. sigh.... :frown:
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    I doubt they are going to fix it. Not many still have Paranoid delusion unused (I still have 3). Even less having it and use that with Bard. Paranoid delusion was made many years ago. Current dev probably does not know much about it or want to mess with it. There are many things that affect a wider scope of players and have not got fixed.

So, don't count on it beyond having a generic response such as "writing that in the report", etc.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited September 2022
    You might be right.. not sure but really i should be asking for a refund on my millions of AD for a comp that dont do its job..if they arent gonna fix it anytime soon.. i think nearly year is beyond a reasonable time.. i think thats what i should do..