test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

band of air/darkness, Queens empowerment broken. Dooming darkness set bonus not wai

mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
Tested the set bonus on multiple classes using Warlock, wizard and barbarian. While each darknes tick has reduced damage as well as airy defender ticks, there is no final tick for 10x damage from dooming darkness. The set bonus is broken.
Post edited by mongol69 on

Comments

• mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Well, I guess I wasted time posting here as well as grinding out both rings.
    while patches are being implemented, after ps4 can finally log in without crashing, can we expect the set bonus from the band of air and darkness to be fixed as well?
    edited March 2022
    Hope they will address this sometime, since the ring of air alone adds over 20% of total damage and equipping both rings drastically reduces damage. For being a chase item that required 3 months to attain last mod, it would be great if the set bonus actually worked as described.

Its only producing half the expected damage from dooming darkness.

If the set bonus can't be fixed, at least remove the set bonus and allow both rings to have their separate procs.
    edited March 2022
    Retested set bonus, still broken. Also, durgan thord weapon set completely breaks creeping death feat on warlock to proc 0 damage. So, last updates major chase items broken, this updates chase items broken. Why keep publishing broken gear?

Especially since hcvos still has broken mechanic on seconds boss where nonvisible moving aoe attack kills players and causes wipes, while the new trial has summoner spawn off the platform and are unkillable causing wipes as well.

Both made grinding exponentially more difficult to achieve...broken gear.
    edited September 2022
    Since nw is down figured I would update. Retesting the set bonus last month and confirmed set bonus now has dooming darkness wai now on final tick.

But, further testing on set bonus was a bit disappointing. Was unable to proc either part of the set bonus on more than one target at a time untill the final dooming darkness tick or target dies. Is this wai?

Once patching is working on Console I'll retest to confirm if the behavior is still limiting effects to a single target.