test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

siege of neverwinter charger mount drops?

grrowler#0622 grrowler Member Posts: 185 Arc User
edited November 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
which neverwinter charger mount(s) are dropping through heroic encounters in this siege of neverwinter event?

is it only the neverwinter siegebreaker's charger mount? or is the neverwinter champion charger also dropping?

((I have pulled a few neverwinter mounts on some characters, but I already owned them, and since they are btc on acquire, I have just been discarding them (without checking which one it is))) -- I realized that I have some characters that are missing one or the other charger though, so I wanted to find out if you can only get the siegebreaker or the champion from the drops?

I did not have enough medals of heroism from the past events to buy the champion charger outright.

(I realized also that I could have held on to the package if I get those tokens of unbinding but not sure it is worth doing that - the tokens of unbinding from the zen store do not seem that expensive though)

Answers

• Options
    edited November 2021
    well I just happened to pull a neverwinter siegebreaker charger package from a heroic encounter - so at least I know that one drops. does anyone know if the champion charger also drops from the event from heroic encounters?

(also: is the only other possible rare drop the siegebreaker griffin? does anything else rare drop from the heroic encounters aside from guild vouchers)?
  • Options
    plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Just the siegebreaker, the other has to be bought. Other than that, the griffin, horn and banner drops (all the same ones).
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    I think your chances of getting other stuff goes up if you keep the siegebreaker charger as it will not drop another one of those ever as long as you have one in your inventory. At the very least you are not getting another siegebreaker charger.
  • Options
    thanks for the info everyone.

so I guess there is no point running the heroic encounters/siege on the characters that needed the champion charger.

but... with the current event then, am I to understand that there is no current way to get the champion charger (unless you happened to have leftover medals of heroism from past years to turn in to Quartermaster Fornadar?
    as far as I can tell, the champion charger is not a possible drop from the Neverwinter Defender's Pack.

I am not too concerned about it because I do not care too much about the characters that never got it, but let me know if there is a way to obtain it now.
  • Options
    plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I believe crafting starts the 2nd week (tomorrow) and I’ve heard speculation that the old currency will be obtainable too, but just speculation.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User

thanks for the info everyone.

so I guess there is no point running the heroic encounters/siege on the characters that needed the champion charger.

but... with the current event then, am I to understand that there is no current way to get the champion charger (unless you happened to have leftover medals of heroism from past years to turn in to Quartermaster Fornadar?
    as far as I can tell, the champion charger is not a possible drop from the Neverwinter Defender's Pack.

I am not too concerned about it because I do not care too much about the characters that never got it, but let me know if there is a way to obtain it now.

It's a drop at Winterfest gifting.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother