test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

soulweaver shields

brb89brb89 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
Hi guys, i have a simple question, do u know some tips to increase soulweaver shields? I ve pretty increased as much as i can my healer stat:
58262 IL
88% power
83% crit chance
87% crit sev
83% outgoing healing
60% forte
(this stat are buffed), im using agument companion (gold bulette), im actually lack of 7 mithic insigna (dominations) and OH ring for Vos (i hate it ^^) but also with those i think my shield are pretty low. On preview i test some skill to see how much my shield can protect, but also with higher IL or a better set of stats those shield cant really protect my party. For now i surrender to use Hot build, but if you guys have some tips there will be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    I don't think it's worth to use this feat.
    The problem is that, unlike Paladin shield which stack, with each healing you override previous shield, not only your own, but paladin casted one too.
    With crit heal you may get barrier equal to 40% of your max HP. But the problem again is that, it's not constant.
    And if you use encoutner like Soulstorm, which work as heal over time. In one tick it may give you barrier equal to 30% of players Hp. With other heal tick it may give only 5% as barrier. And once again the problem is that, override paladin shield.

I used this feat before, but latter replaced with heal over time effect. Which seems work better in group runs.

========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    brb89brb89 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    in a trial if there is a pally shielder i dont use mine, i use this build only if the other healer is a dc or a sw Hot. i just wanna try to see if i can up my shield as much as i can, actually hot build performs better, but i cant prevent any kind of 1shot. maybe with shield feat i can achieve that. I just hate the idea that an hr can make better shield than a sw XD