test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggesting 365 Siege Event Again: All Year Round Siege Event!

Hi, I posted on this once or twice before but since Siege is making a comeback I thought I'd post it again: An everyday siege arena! Like bel, being a popular sort of BHE + insurgencies and so on - and only one of its kind in NW atm- couldn't we have an event similar to that, similar to siege, that is available everyday?!! It'd be great - in fact it'd be the best thing to suggest since bel is still as popular as anything - and that's due to insurgencies being the only type of event of its sort - its not technically BHE right, it is insurgency or super BHE! This sort of stuff would surely be of interest to everyone in NW!

Siege is by far one of the most popular events of NW, and it is generally a BHE type of event - which is why having an all year round siege would be super cool for everyone - no need to have the drab color schemes of Valenhas, or the monotony of its devils take up all the good stuff! We could have all sorts of variations, types of sub events, bosses, rewards - a 'Juma' too! Maybe a Harper giving out Siege Chests like Juma's surprise goodies!

Well anyway, Echoes has been promising so far in the fact that it seems to be the prelude to some really exciting content - which I hope I'm right in predicting - and it has the sort of progression that is slow and mystical - sorta like a buildup or preface type of material - to what I can only hope is a really exciting new NW! Thanks for reading - L8er!