test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disconnect caused reset to all powers and feats for warlock

powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
Surely not reproducible but I will post this so it can be noted and others can add to it.

I was fiddling around in PE, making changes to gear, enchants, etc. while waiting on a queue for tiamat. Game disconnected and kicked me to the login window. After logging in, my warlock (heal) had all powers and feats reset. Did not lose queue spot and the queue popped almost immediately. That was both good and bad as I only realized powers had been reset when I tried my usual healing powers and they all turned out to be offensive powers. Every single one had been reset - daily, encounter, at-will along with feats.

Later on I realized the same thing had happened to my other loadout for dps.

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Ouch.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

Surely not reproducible but I will post this so it can be noted and others can add to it.

I was fiddling around in PE, making changes to gear, enchants, etc. while waiting on a queue for tiamat. Game disconnected and kicked me to the login window. After logging in, my warlock (heal) had all powers and feats reset. Did not lose queue spot and the queue popped almost immediately. That was both good and bad as I only realized powers had been reset when I tried my usual healing powers and they all turned out to be offensive powers. Every single one had been reset - daily, encounter, at-will along with feats.

Later on I realized the same thing had happened to my other loadout for dps.

Sorry, I just can't help it to notice your screen name is "powerpuff". :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***