test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ps4 insignias cant equip

maarte#2715 maarte Member Posts: 40 Arc User
Big bug here i un equipped my legendary insignias and now i cant re equip them i have tried to equip them on all types of mounts from uncommon all the way to mystic they wont go on please fix asap also the error is as follows “ you can only put insignias of the correct type here “ error persists even on universal slots
Post edited by maarte#2715 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    I am also having this on the Xbox. It is not the same bug as linked above. I have moved the insignias to many places in the bag and still cannot equip them into universal slots on mythic mounts. In addition, Gond insignias will not equip at all for me.
  • Options
    lyonsthek#5398 lyonsthek Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same issue here too... Doesn't matter which slot or which bag, I cannot add insignias.
  • Options
    darkhazed#5032 darkhazed Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited November 2021
    I have issues with insert my regal insignia into the slot please I need some help with this bug, unfortunately.
  • Options
    maarte#2715 maarte Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    The fix is if you have a regal insignia that isnt slotting just buy a uncommon regal insignia of the same type and have it in your inventory then you can reslot your insignia… then discard or resell the uncommon you bought. Sounds crazy but thats what worked for me and i tried everything else resorting bag using first slot and putting insignia into personal and shared bank even went as far as selling the insignia to merchant then buying back and posting in auction house lol the only resolve was having the regal in uncommon in my inventory while i re equipped my regal back into its slots lol
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    this DOES NOT matter which slot the gear is in, in the inventory bag, CANNOT equip any leg insignias. and doesnt matter what type it is either, for me.
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    My friend swart gets credits for this fix, this worked for him and it worked for me. I mailed myself two insignias, once I took them out of the mail I was able to equip all of my insignias then. Hope this helps. he also says to try to unstack them if you have stacks of the same insignia and then mail them. I didn't have to do that cuz I had no stacks mine were all unique.