We have some news about long-awaited updates to Masterwork Professions!
For now, let’s detail some changes to existing Masterwork. Some key changes to note:
1. Masterwork Professions no longer requires players to complete quests to advance in Masterwork I-V.
- A pack of Masterworker’s Tools, containing a crafting implement previously earned by the Masterwork questlines can now be purchased at The Stronghold Artisan for 50,000 Astral Diamonds.
- These Masterworker’s tools now also have a different functional ability: Recycle: 10%.
- Players who have the requisite items to complete quests for Masterwork can trade the items (items such as the Gilded Ledger or Statue of Great King) Masterworker’s Tools or one of the Chultan Masterwork books.
2. Masterwork IV and V Recipe Books have now been renamed to “Chultan Masterwork”.
- Chultan Masterwork I and II books are now purchasable at The Artisan for 100,000 Astral Diamonds per book.
- Chultan Masterwork books will all gather in the “Chultan Masterwork” category in the Workshop interface.
- A new ore/ingot resource is now available to craft and gather for the Chultan Masterwork book.
- Chultan Wootz Ore can now be gathered with Explorer’s Chart: Omu.
3. Recipes that generate crafting resources in Masterwork I-III have been removed.
- Existing resources will still remain in inventory, and can be used on the remaining recipes.
- These resources are not required in the Chultan recipe books. Please let us know if you see any irregularities… that’s most likely a bug! You should be able to craft everything within those books.
- These recipe books can be exchanged at The Traveling Merchant for a Professions Supplement Pack.
4. The following Explorer’s Charts are no longer available for purchase:
- Explorer's Case: Bryn Shander
- Explorer's Case: Caverns
- Explorer's Case: Cold Run
- Explorer's Case: Chasm
- Explorer's Case: Lonelywood
- Explorer's Case: Icespirew
- Explorer's Case: Vellosk
5. Stronghold Temporary Structures have also been updated to grant Chultan Masterwork resources.
*As always, anything on preview is subject to change.
We’ve also gone ahead and fixed up the 6th node in the Sharandar Ruins, but the charts will no longer be purchasable until a later date.
Let us know what ya think!
Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs
For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!
Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:
This text will display in cyan.
This text will display in red.
Bug: Profession worker levels got reduced, but also their skills, so it is impossible to craft any mastercraft item.
Feedback: The item bonuses make it difficult to justify the time investment to craft the new gear.