test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Echoes of Prophecy Launch Bugs

13»

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    They act the same as the body paint from Summer Festival always has. People use them to replace the ugly default underwear.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • potratzpotratz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    About Echoes of prophecy. Last week, before purchasing the premium pass, I was getting 120 milestone 3 progress counters that were active for every weekly quest I did. After purchasing the pass, I received 40 progress counters for each milestone instead of 120 for the active milestone. Then I completed milestone 2 and instead of getting 40 of each other, or 60 (120/2), I'm only getting 40 of milestone 1 and with that I'm no longer progressing to milestone 3. I shouldn't go to win 60 of each other once milestone 2 is complete?
  • ghoulieboyghoulieboy Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    1. Echoes of Prophecy milestone 3 banner in the Launcher window has a typo and currently says 'Echoes of Prohpecy', ain't sure it's how it was intended to look;

2. At the beginning of the end Lair quest from Milestone 2 (Mythral mine, pardon me for forgetting the quest name), the one with the female tiefling priestess of Sammaster as the end boss, Elminster's voiceover that is cued as soon as you enter the mine says "Tobriand" instead of "Trobriand". Which is quite a worrying sign for an aging Harper, since what good is a spy with memory issues
  • ronnie#2487 ronnie Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    When I started the game, I was earning Marks of the Threat for Milestone 3 only. After buying Premium, I started getting all 3 tokens, and the total number of tokens received was divided by 3. After buying out Milestone 2, I'm now only getting tokens for Milestone 1 and it's still only a 1/3 of what I should be getting. Emailed support and got the following:

"I understand that you have been doing the daily and weekly repeatable quests of the Echoes of Prophecy Campaign and were receiving Harper Badges of Honor, Lords Alliance Crests and Marks of the Threat for each quest before. However, after reaching 3000 Marks of the Threat and buying out Milestone 2, Prophetic Retellings, you only get Harper Badges of Honor now. I have also read that the buyout cost for the last Marks costs 250 Zen instead of 200. Let me see what I can do to help.

Upon review, we appear to be receiving similar reports from other players as well. I will surely take note of your ticket and forward it to our Senior GMs so they can report it to the development team. You have the option of sharing your experience on our official forum as an additional reference. Other players may also pitch in their feedback once they see your post."
  • nazgoth#7858 nazgoth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same problem as the post above this one.
    I had milestone 2 finished and almost done with milestone 3, bought the Premium and now I'm getting 1/3 of the currency but just for milestone 1 (8 badges for each repeatable and 40 for the weeklies), no milestone3 badges at all.
  • locrianollocrianol Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I don't seem to be getting any rewards for any of the Battle pass missions. It never progresses when you complete a mission.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    locrianol said:

I don't seem to be getting any rewards for any of the Battle pass missions. It never progresses when you complete a mission.

Did you buy the premium pass? If you did not, your event was ended on Jan 10th, 2022. No, the in game tooltip does not tell you that.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11498753-echoes-of-prophecy!
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • misty#7541 misty Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    I have paid to do all three parts of the campaign through april 30. Of the 3 part, I have completed the 2nd. It used to divide the 24 points between the 3. But now it only scores 8 points for the 1st part of the campaign and the other 16 are lost. Part one progresses at a rate of 8 points per repeatable quest. The 3rd part scores nothing and is stuck at 2272. I have tried to log out and back in but it doesn't help. If I complete a 120 point weekly it will score 40 for the 1st part and 80 points are lost.
    And Yes I paid for the premium where I should get all rewards.

I have paid to do all three parts of the campaign through april 30. Of the 3 part, I have completed the 2nd. It used to divide the 24 points between the 3. But now it only scores 8 points for the 1st part of the campaign and the other 16 are lost. Part one progresses at a rate of 8 points per repeatable quest. The 3rd part scores nothing and is stuck at 2272. I have tried to log out and back in but it doesn't help. If I complete a 120 point weekly it will score 40 for the 1st part and 80 points are lost.
    And Yes I paid for the premium where I should get all rewards.

Yes. It is known. They are not fixing it. The current option is you somehow complete it before April 30 to get all your rewards before everything is lost.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    Part 3 will not complete as it gets no credit.
    Isn't this in effect; Stealing?
    edited February 2022

Part 3 will not complete as it gets no credit.

After you finish milestone 1, milestone 3 should start to get the credit and I expect full credit. i.e. you will get 120 for 120 quests. Only if you can bear with finishing milestone 1 slowly.

I believe the bug happens when milestone 1 and 3 not finished but milestone 2 is.
    When it distributes the points, it tries to distribute it to all 3 milestone (if more than 1 is not completed). It distributes 1/3 to milestone 1 successfully. It fails to distribute 1/3 to milestone 2 (because it is already done). Then, instead of continuing to distribute 1/3 to milestone 3, it just stopped because of the error in milestone 2.

So, if milestone 1 and milestone 2 are completed, the 1/3 credit operation will not be performed and go back to full credit logic.
    So, I will need to do 250 repeatable quests to get the 2000 points I need to complete milestone 1. And then, HOPEFULLY I will get full credit for quests to finish milestone 3. All in the next 36 days.

So, I will need to do 250 repeatable quests to get the 2000 points I need to complete milestone 1. And then, HOPEFULLY I will get full credit for quests to finish milestone 3. All in the next 36 days.

Well, the options are:
    1. do nothing and hope they will do something in time and you can do something in time after that. I doubt it.
    2. do nothing and hope they will give you refund. I doubt it.
    3. do nothing and hope they just fill up your milestones. I doubt it.
    4. do something actively in that 36 days and get the rewards
    5. do something passively in that 36 days and hopefully, you can get rewards.
    6. do nothing and give up.
    7. .....
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    The Echoes of Prophecy to me was a money grabbing joke. I bought the completion and I thought I would get whatever reward came with it when it finally ended and never got anything, But I still have a bunch of see Harper so ad so and other things on my tracker I don't need. I won't be buying anything in the Draconic Rage event.
  • unicorn#1520 unicorn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Player support suggested to post this on the forum. Hope to get some help...

I have bought the premium rewards for all the milestones of the Echos of Prophecy campaign, but I did not claim any of them, maybe apart from one (both from free and premium rewards). I waited so long to claim them bacause I have little space in my bags and I was convinced I could do it in my own pace (like I can still see and claim rewards from the Bleeding Citadel campaign), but apparently the event is no longer available. I would really like to be able to claim all of the rewards, both the free ones, and all the ones I've paid for.

Thank you.

Player support suggested to post this on the forum. Hope to get some help...

I have bought the premium rewards for all the milestones of the Echos of Prophecy campaign, but I did not claim any of them, maybe apart from one (both from free and premium rewards). I waited so long to claim them bacause I have little space in my bags and I was convinced I could do it in my own pace (like I can still see and claim rewards from the Bleeding Citadel campaign), but apparently the event is no longer available. I would really like to be able to claim all of the rewards, both the free ones, and all the ones I've paid for.

Thank you.

There is a deadline to claim the reward and it is way passed that already.