test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Training Room Improvement Suggestions

I appreciate the training room. Great starting point, but could be approved. Below are some adjustments I think would improve it.

#1 Scoreboard would be amazing! Think this should be the first and most useful thing to add.

#2 No cooldowns is awesome! It should effect cooldowns on mounts, artifacts, and hot bar items (reforger's box/chains) as well. Those are key items that should be capable of being tested with ease.

#3 The "boss" health drops too quickly. Is there maybe a way to keep it at that level instead of having it drop?. Possibly by giving it an excessive amount of HP or a regen ability that replaces the damage taken.

#4 This is partly tied in with #3. Being able to set enemy health. 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% to be able to test procs that are effected by enemy HP

#5 Give options to set enemies to not attack, attack slowly, or attack consistently. This allows for testing of items/abilities that are effected by damage taken like the fighter's retaliation or the barkshield enchantment.

#6 Prevent the enemy from turning to allow some dps classes to test their bonuses for attack from behind. (On a side note if they are fixed in a direction it would allow #5 to be easier as they would not attack the player behind them. The player can step in front to receive damage.)

#7 Put in a kill switch, like the one in Tower of the Mad Mage with 100% chance. It would allow for players to see how revive sickness works and how much boons effect it.

Again these are suggestions that I believe would improve the training room. They are in order of what I believe would be most beneficial to the improvement of the training room.

Thank you for reading my feedback.