test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help for new Tank with LoMM

My alt is a tank and just recently I have began to do RADQ's for my tank. One of the most tricky dungeons for me is LoMM. I am able to do fine with the first two bosses but the last boss I am having trouble with. I know that you have to get the boss to get his electrical attacks to hit the scorpions but I can't get the attacks to hit more than one of the scorpions. This is starting to frustrate some of the other players and was hoping to get some help with this.

Comments

• burlyfish#6097 burlyfish Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What i see tanks do is pull boss to the left power rod then the tank goes inside the door and gets boss as close as he can to the door. Then tanks comes out to the back side of boss and get him to turn around so his back in now pointed at the door and hold boss there until he does the red aoe attack. By the Boss being that far back to the edge and using that positioning technique it seems to cover the whole span of scorpions with red. But the key is really getting boss as far to the edge of map as you can so his aoe covers more ground.