test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Polished Quarts from the "How enchanting" quest can't be converted to RP

Here's a video of it not working:
https://imgur.com/a/etu2MgZ

Also you can't discard them so they take up an inventory space forever. It is possible to complete the quest when you get refinement points from converting other items.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Are you attempting to click on the quartz to convert it and the option isn't there?

Or are you bring up the option from the bottom of the inventory pane and dragging and dropping the quartz in the RP converter that way?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I always just used the context menu to convert it after realizing it can't be discarded to convert.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Are you attempting to click on the quartz to convert it and the option isn't there?

Or are you bring up the option from the bottom of the inventory pane and dragging and dropping the quartz in the RP converter that way?

As you can see in the video neither works.
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User

Sadly the video can't be seen
  • Options

Sadly the video can't be seen

Did you click on his link?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options

I saw no evidence of you attempting to drag the quartz out of your bag and into the conversion tray.
  • Options
    haemavore#9669 haemavore Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    This problem exists on console as well. Is the etched glass counting as a quest item? If not, I believe they have altered the wrong item.
  • Options
    It works fine. If you already have RP points you don't have to convert the quartz they give you to do the job. The OP is having a problem getting that quartz turned into RP.
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Did you click on his link?

Yes, i did. Appareantly i'm the only 1 who can't see anything that being linked from imgur then.