test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STEAM ACCOUNT

rinotsurinotsu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi im playing from steam and the thing is, when i hit play on steam, dosent ask me for a account or anything it just log me in.
The problem is when i want to reedem some codes or do something on the page of Arc, i cant log in on the account bcs i dont know how its vinculated steam whit Arc.
I want to redeem a code for a mount, but i dont know how to get it on the account that i´m playing from steam, plz help!!!!
PD: my english its bad, idk if its make any sense, sry

Comments

• renzu06#4136 renzu06 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same concern here.
    especially when I am kicked via AFK, it returns me to the title page with my current username but no password. This is because when we login through steam, it goes directly in character creation. Doesn't ask you for either an arc account or steam account.

I do not know why is it like this. I'm afraid to buy ZEN because of this questionable problem.
  • rinotsurinotsu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    al ready send a ticket to contact support, to see how they can help my, bcs i want my mont from my code redeem
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    This have been an issue with Steam and Epic game clients unable to redeem the various promo that are made for Arc Client. The reverse is the same for Steam and Epic game promo codes, the Arc Clients users can't redeem those codes. Hopefully CS can help you, but it seem of late most are getting the "we cannot link account for Steam/Epic to Arc" respond.
  • sankhya303sankhya303 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here, i've been so stupid of buying vip through steam wallet.
    I don't mind if i would have to spend some money again through their website BUT THE OPTION ISNT THERE.
    They really need to sort this out.