test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting Focus Error

demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
While crafting a Potion of Healing Rank 3, I noticed that Focus dropped 4% (from 62% to 58%) when I added a Tinker's Training Manual. The actual numbers for success (340/460) did not change, just the percentage changed. Picture below if I did it correctly... :)

I have not checked other items yet.
Guild: Noble Misfits
Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    avadariusavadarius Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    That is interesting. Understandable, if I was reading a books while I was crafting I'd probably have divided focus. The picture tell the story very well. Is that an iron Alembic?
  • Options
    powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    I have seen many similar issues - changing artisan, tool and supplement (including those that should improve focus) have strange effects. And many times I have made things that are of high quality (+1) with zero focus. Professions has been buggy for a very long time unfortunately.
  • Options
    sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2022

While crafting a Potion of Healing Rank 3, I noticed that Focus dropped 4% (from 62% to 58%) when I added a Tinker's Training Manual. The actual numbers for success (340/460) did not change, just the percentage changed. Picture below if I did it correctly... :)

I have not checked other items yet.

It is a visual bug, focus is showing incorrectly in the craft preview tab (actual focus can be higher and can be checked in the tasks list if you are crafting without a motivation). On the both screens you showed, your actual focus was 78%