test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Buff the Bard please.

timewarp889timewarp889 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I find it incredibly difficult to play this game currently. I have built an end game cleric and have went through hard core Vos with him. I have hardcore Vos gear on my bard who is currently at 48K item level with 100% bolster on both mount and companion. I have as much outgoing healer gear as I could put on him and to think I have to have more for him to be viable is ridiculous. I have played with other bards currently having the same issue. I understand the point of the bard is not to be the best of its class. I also understand that a bard should not out heal a cleric HOWEVER being a bard healer based on how it is currently in the game is near unusable. You'd be better off with a cleric or a warlock healer. The fact that you cant heal or buff people outside of your party IS also a draw back. Even with 70% OGH and 80-90% power and 60-70% forte... The fact that this class is so lack luster is disappointing. I play a bard in real life DnD and was excited to play one when it was announced to Neverwinter. I have watched many guide from pc players playing this class and I play it as suggested however it still has problems solo healing in Vos. Honestly if the magnitudes were moved around a bit or even worked on it could be a solo healer. Again I understand it is not supposed to be a best in class but how else are we supposed to do dungeons with 5 people when 3 have to be dps 1 tank and 1 healer if the heals can not support the team.