test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Queues

So, I'm not sure what you guys were thinking but you need to do something different with the dungeon queues. I like the idea of having an advanced dungeon queue but you need to up the item level. Have you actually tried to complete Infernal Citadel with 5 players at 31k item level? It's impossible.... Even if you make it past the first boss, you're definitely not getting past the second. And now that you've moved all the other dungeons to the lower level dungeon queue list we have level 10 players trying to do do dungeons like Spellplague Caverns and that's just not ok. Those players are nowhere near ready for that content. Maybe you should consider making 3 tiers of dungeon queues and adjusting the required item levels. It would be nice if there were more than 3 dungeons where my item level isn't getting nerfed.

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yeah this is definitely made harder by having hard scaling in the REQ dungeons - no epic dungeon should have scaling.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    mr9000rpm#7375 mr9000rpm Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    The ridiculous scaling is the reason I haven’t done dungeon Qs for months now. It’s no fun having a 60k toon get nerfed down to the same level as a 30k newbie. All that feeling of progress with my character is lost when doing so. It’s disgusting when I play a low IL alt and beat up on people double my IL. I’ll stick with the 3 Non-scaled which leaves me with 2 trials and only 1 dungeon. There should at least be an option to Q for unscaled content to give us veteran players something fun to do.