test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverember Recruitment reward missing from Zen Store

kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
One of the standard drops from one of the Neverember Recruitment boxes is a 100% off coupon for a Character Loadout from the Zen Store.

But it appears that item has been removed from the Zen Store.

Soooooooo...

Comments

• plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    It’s in the Wondrous Bazaar and the coupon should, now, work there even if it doesn’t take you there.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • inspecter68inspecter68 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Tried to cash in that coupon last night, but couldn't find anywhere to use it. Tried the wondrous bazaar, didn't work and not in ZEN marketplace. Can't even buy slots on the character select screen.
    Strange. After the fix, I went to WB and it said free or 100% off. I picked it up and the coupon was gone. Did they break it again?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    plan009 said:

Strange. After the fix, I went to WB and it said free or 100% off. I picked it up and the coupon was gone. Did they break it again?

Did you get your loadout? If yes, that is the reason. You had the coupon. Hence, it was free.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

plan009 said:

Did you get your loadout? If yes, that is the reason. You had the coupon. Hence, it was free.
    Lol, that’s what I was explaining to the previous poster who said it didn’t work in the WB. It worked for me. :)