test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to complete Vallenhas quest - "RESTORE THE DEVIL'S HOLD GLYPHWORKS"

cluster1022#4252 cluster1022 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
I originally posted this in the PS4 general discussion forum yesterday to see if it was just me, but no responses. I'm having the same problem today.

I'm doing this quest ("RESTORE THE DEVIL'S HOLD GLYPHWORKS") for the first time on my lvl 80 Hellbringer warlock alt (Brutus). I've got "Find a Pick in the Ruins" stage marked on my map, but when I go out to the ruins, I can't collect the pick. I know exactly where it should be - I've done this on other characters. I can see it - sometimes the lantern next to the pick is lit, sometimes not, but no sparkly animation on the pick so I can grab it.

I've abandoned the quest several times, even logged out of the game, and that hasn't helped. I still can't progress on the quest. I just tested it on my lvl 80 Justicar Paladin, and the weekly version of the quest seems to be working fine. But after going back to my warlock, abandoning the quest and picking it up again from Alric, I still can't get through the first storyline version of the quest.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Also, are you aware that when we select tags when posting a discussion, the first tag I select is added 5 times. I delete 4 duplicates, then add a second tag, which is added 4 times. I delete 3 duplicates and add the 3rd tag, and it's added 3 times, etc., etc...

:-)

Comments

• melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Are you sure you are going to the correct spot. the first time you get the pick for the quest it is behind the ruins just on the other side of the wall where you do the minor heroic and every time after that it is across from the teleport area. I have done this one about 10 times already myself on a few of them I just forgot where to go the first time around because of the length of time between completions.
  • cluster1022#4252 cluster1022 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    UGH! You're right. I found it. Don't remember it being in a different spot on the first run, but it's been a long time since I did this quest. Thanks for the reminder.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    You're not the only one - there's a post about it on the PC section too, if often trips people up.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox