test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions Bug: Cannot equip Well-worn AnyTool or Masterwork AnyTool

rocketabbyrocketabby Member Posts: 30 Arc User
I did not notice this bug until the week that Summer Festival started 2021, so I do not know the exact timing. These two tools are 'grayed' out for all of my characters that earned them doing the stronghold quests. And now, these tools have the line added in their tooltip "Cannot Discard". They are Bound to Character, cannot be sold or used or discarded.
These tools took quite a bit of effort to earn. Not only in resources gathered, but for most of these tools, there was only a 67% chance of success and required multiple attempts.
After submitting a ticket, I heard back from Uzul who made the following statement: "It seems that only tools with the prefix well-worn and masterwork are affected. Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation. Unfortunately, player support is unable to resolve the issue directly so we will need to wait for the fix to come from the development team. You may want to is post about this issue on the official bug reports forum."

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    It was reported for a long while now. It will eventually be fixed.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***