What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No artisan after patch

Still no artisan after patch for summer fest
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They only were able to reproduce the bug over the weekend. Give them some time, please.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    darthsicarius#8215 darthsicarius Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Time ..

They knew about the bug existing before the event went live just like last year balls up.

They know the issue lies within the professions rework as it's been broke since those changes happened. They just won't admit they are in the wrong and would instead fob us off with excuses saying they've only been able to reproduce to bug to find out the issue when all along they knew anyway.

Need to stop misleading players and stop leaving us in the dark. Devs had plenty of time to fix it last year but didn't until last minute. This year will be no different and they'll leave it again till last minute and main toons will miss out on a huge chunk of the event because the Dev team couldn't get on it like they should.

Shard went down today and everyone expected bug to be fixed because what else can they expect when you don't update us appropriately on patch notes as and when each time the shard goes down. We are left only to assume your fixing it only to come back online and see the bug still not fixed.

The Devs noses grow longer and longer each time. You know how many players would gladly give all their free time to be apart of the dev team,, and step in their jobs for one day, we'd fix the things that need fixing and stop fixing things that were never broken in the first place.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    @plasticbat console under discussion could be anytime in the very distant future the way they keep going. I don't bank on it being this week either.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited August 2021

@plasticbat console under discussion could be anytime in the very distant future the way they keep going. I don't bank on it being this week either.

According to her post. it implies it won't be this week. Tuesday (today) is console patch day.

Summer Artisan: This will be fixed this coming Thursday on PC. Console is still under discussion due to build process for this platform.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Exactly, another week of bug not being fixed is another week of the event wasted for main toons who can't use the missing artisan.

I could even safely bet they don't do it next week either 😂
    Dev team couldn't change a clean diaper without ducking it up.
  • Options
    russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    They need to make the new items account bound so that we can use different toons to get items and transfer to mains. It's the least they could do.
  • Options
    ljdowell#2264 ljdowell Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Over a year to fix this known bug and you still need more time? Really, just what do you do all day? I think your over-paid and under-worked!
  • Options
    knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    What they need to do is if they ever get this "fixed" as they say let us keep the bloody artisan just disable the tasks since it leaving is the root of this BS bug or whatever you wanna call it i mean hell this Bug is now years old and they still cant get it right i mean seriously