What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Positive feedback for a change

rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
just wanted to say i'm having a lot of fun wth the bard, good job

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Yes, I like the bard too but he may be too strong and I have not done anything to buff him up. I am in level 12 so far. Ok, I am not complaining bard is being strong. It is just a comment. He is just easy to play and it is okay.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    ah, give it 6 months ;)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    It's not that strong, play end game content with it..not just say its too strong from a leveling perspective..run some VOS, TOMM, and Zariel with other dps and a combat tracker and compare notes..then you will see its not top dps. Its fun, but not BIS for all the effort it takes to get out buffs and keep them going while focusing on the fight in front of you. It takes alot more than most dps classes to handle.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    Seems all newly introduced characters are overpowered when they arrive and after a while of people complaining they tend to get soundly nerfed which instead of ending the complaints, just brings forth a new round of complaints about the class becoming so much less effective. It's part of the reoccurring Neverwinter cycle I guess.

My advice for those thinking the Bard is OP'd just wait...
    DD~
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I have leveled up a pally to experiment with ability scores and feats, etc in M21. I found the new leveling experience made combat much, much easier - and it heavily emphasized combat advantage. So long as I kept the enemy between my toon and my companion, even weak pally at-wills worked just fine.

I went from level 1 to 20 in less than 4 days.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    During leveling, new toon now gets a 42 slot bag which used to be a 12 slot bag.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***