test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quartermaster Enchants

Has anyone noticed the drop rate of bags has been off since Mod 21 went live? Normally I get a few purple bags every day while soloing, especially during x2 Enchants when I'm running the Dread Ring lairs, I work for I am getting nothing at all.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Current setup is x2 r10 (2.5%), x3 r12 (3.5%) for 15.5% total
Tagged:

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,132 Arc User
    You only need one QM for the drop. You need the increased % when you open the bags.

Beyond that, drops seem to be off across the board except for lockboxes.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Go to the leveling maps and things start dropping as normal. IMO the 'Level 20' zones are still at the old levels and we are outside the level range to get drops. Regardless of if that's the case, I've gone back and done Wolf Den, Frozen Heart and the artifact vault and gotten items from chests, mob drops and yes, Quartermaster bags.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    > @greywynd said:
    > You only need one QM for the drop. You need the increased % when you open the bags.
    >
    > Beyond that, drops seem to be off across the board except for lockboxes.

Save the unsolicited brotip.

I'm a longtime player who's acquired the QMs over several years, they're all slotted on gear in a loadout that's used for solo questing & opening bags.

> @pitshade said:
    Go to the leveling maps and things start dropping as normal. IMO the 'Level 20' zones are still at the old levels and we are outside the level range to get drops. Regardless of if that's the case, I've gone back and done Wolf Den, Frozen Heart and the artifact vault and gotten items from chests, mob drops and yes, Quartermaster bags.

I just find it odd that no QM bags have dropped in Dread Ring or it's lairs where I've been farming since Mod21 went live. I had no problems ever getting QM bags before last wk.

Moreover, why in the 9 Hells should I have to go elsewhere? If I get QM bags in other zones but not DR, it's still a bug.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,132 Arc User

I'm a longtime player who's acquired the QMs over several years, they're all slotted on gear in a loadout that's used for solo questing & opening bags.

And your attitude hasn't changed a bit.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User

Has anyone noticed the drop rate of bags has been off since Mod 21 went live? Normally I get a few purple bags every day while soloing, especially during x2 Enchants when I'm running the Dread Ring lairs, I work for I am getting nothing at all.

There's something wrong with dread rings lairs. No black pearls, no insignias, no priceless bowls... in 100+ runs.
    Only fragments, lockboxes, gold and purple shards for collars.
    Even that green line for event doesn't "grow".
    greywynd said:

And your attitude hasn't changed a bit.
    *hold a mirror up to you*

Ditto man, whoever you are! *thumbs up*

There's something wrong with dread rings lairs. No black pearls, no insignias, no priceless bowls... in 100+ runs.
    Only fragments, lockboxes, gold and purple shards for collars.
    Even that green line for event doesn't "grow".
    Now that you mention it, I've noticed the same. It's troubling to do all that grinding and not get the usual expected rewards. :/