test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot change loadout

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
3 of my 6 main characters cannot change loadout.

And they are in my 'bad' loadout and not in their play loadout.

How do I get back to my 'good' loadout without re-spec everything?
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• Options
    ferridusferridus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here only played on my cleric so far and can't change from healer to dps.
  • Options
    aipotu66aipotu66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    Impossible to change loadout confirmed.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

I found out I have the 4th one who also has loadout trouble.
    It is my Cleric who has 3 loadouts: A, B, C.

A can go to B and C.
    B can go to C but cannot go to A.
    C can go to A and B.

So, from B to A, I need to switch to C and then to A. At least, this one has a workaround.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    gctb0gctb0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here on my Barbarian. Other toons I have tested seem Ok but stuck as Tank on my main.
  • Options
    zesty7#2541 zesty7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    2 of 5 loadouts do not function for me because of the update. I select the loadout to change and no error message or anything, the load outs are useless. I am tankless at this time, missing my tank loadouts. any work arounds for this? I will probably try copying a loadout into the useless load out spot and rebuild. This bug has really messed up my play.
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    i had the same problem and i even filled a ticket (#557664) then i read on zone chat in PE that the work around is if you using the same companion power or mount with both loadout but different slots then click on "apply to all loadouts" botton on the related page on the character sheet. And you can change loadout and just re-arranege what you previously changed. Well, this worked for me, for now.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

i had the same problem and i even filled a ticket (#557664) then i read on zone chat in PE that the work around is if you using the same companion power or mount with both loadout but different slots then click on "apply to all loadouts" botton on the related page on the character sheet. And you can change loadout and just re-arranege what you previously changed. Well, this worked for me, for now.

I've used this solution twice before for this problem, it's not failed me yet.

Even if your companion & mount setups are totally different on the loadouts, it's not a big deal to redo after you've 'applied to all loadouts' so you can access the stuck ones.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Thank you.

Apply companion to add loadout does the trick for my characters. I don't need to apply to all for everything. Re-spec the companion part is relatively easy comparing with ... fashion :) because I don't remember the outfit and the color scheme I chose.
  • Options
    themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User

Yep just apply companions to all loadouts and works as a good workaround until they fix it
  • Options
    ferridusferridus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    Apply companions to all loadouts didn't work for me but dismissing current companion then changing loadout did.
  • Options
    also try appl all with mounts