test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Little Pewnie

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
edited July 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
Please scale up the Pegasus mounts to be bigger. The mount is smaller than a common horse and looks terrible to ride. The t-rex is huge..why not scale this up to be bigger please. Scale it up to be like the enchanted courser. It looks great, just needs a boost in size..big time.
https://ibb.co/xfK67GZ

I think it is the smallest horse in the game now. https://ibb.co/8zXbH2v

Note: This is from test server.
Post edited by winteranesti on

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Does it fly up off the ground or just run along like a normal horse and has wings tacked onto it.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Runs like a normal horse with wings hanging off the sides. When you hit the space bar, it does rear up and open its wings which is neat. :) just really really small for such a special mount. Currently made for halflings only, or you look top heavy awkward.
  • Options
    Thought so. Yea the flourish sounds nice, but if I was going to chase a pegasus via a gazillion lockboxes I would probably want it to actually fly around like the carpet and cauldron do.
  • Options
    Oh, forgot to say if enough people make a noise they will probably scale it up like they did for the golden one I think it was. When that came out people thought it was too small as well. Maybe it's the same designer.
  • Options
    Please scale up the size cryptic..its a beautiful mount.
  • Options
    rfd42#8166 rfd42 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Cryptic, could you please at least add duct tape to the Pegasus wings? At least that would make it funny, right now it's just sad.