test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

antiques scholar exchange bug

i got a signet of patronage from the maze engine but i cannot redeem it its in red and cannot claim it even tho i see the currency at the bottom of the vendor windows

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Could this be a warning for anyone wanting to create signets for their new Bard - that it may be wise to create them AFTER the update?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

Could this be a warning for anyone wanting to create signets for their new Bard - that it may be wise to create them AFTER the update?

That signet was probably a campaign completion or leveling up reward if i remember correctly
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited July 2021

armadeonx said:

That signet was probably a campaign completion or leveling up reward if i remember correctly
    The signet is for completing campaign with "discounted" amount of currency. No, it neither completes the campaign nor levels up reward.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 175 Arc User

armadeonx said:

The signet is for completing campaign with "discounted" amount of currency. No, it neither completes the campaign nor levels up reward.
    Not only that way you can get that signet in question (Maze Engine). It was mentioned once as a special reward for one of the cases i brought up.