test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Newbie question

kelryonlorkelryonlor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
So i was curious about the camera mouse look mode and the movement keys. I am pretty new to the game and i really do not like the movement combined with the mouse look. Is there any way to make the movement like STO or Dungeons and dragons online ? Where the camera is locked behind you and the left/right arrow keys actually turn you and the screen and your mouse cursor is basically on free roam. Is this possible ? Thank you for any help.

Comments

• Options
    blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    The only way is to mess with the keybindings, you can find that under Options. It is real sad that Star Trek and Champions has the better interface and user options than the newest game. In Champions I can choose from the menu to do point and click like a classic MMO, I can swap out to First Person Shooter, and whatnot. Meanwhile in Star Trek I am allowed to draw and holster my weapons and run in a full party with 4 AI in my away team.

It has been like this for 8 years, I don't think they will ever make the interface more user friendly. There are some big changes coming with module 21, so don't fall in love with everything you see. :trollface:

Just killing time...