test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

100% combat advantage all enemies

I really wish this to be gone take it out we are reworked enough that it will make it easier for new and all existing players to complete daily quests in timely fashion . Otherwise the game becomes a job without pay and extremely crazy going into a area that you are instantly ambushed by countless enemies. Hard is for dungeons to group with random players . Just think that missions should be solo but group optional not forced

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I'm trying to tie down the specifics of what you're aiming at here.

I think you are asking for combat advantage to be removed but I'm not sure if you're saying that dungeons should be solo-able?
    Are you saying that the various zones / areas (e.g. Well of Dragons, Avernus etc) are not soloable and you frequently get mobbed from all directions?

I think it would help if you state your class, item level and the amount of experience you have in the game as well as clarifying if you're asking for dungeons to be soloable and if you cannot survive in certain zones.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    armadeonx said:

I'm trying to tie down the specifics of what you're aiming at here.

I think you are asking for combat advantage to be removed but I'm not sure if you're saying that dungeons should be solo-able?
    Are you saying that the various zones / areas (e.g. Well of Dragons, Avernus etc) are not soloable and you frequently get mobbed from all directions?

I think it would help if you state your class, item level and the amount of experience you have in the game as well as clarifying if you're asking for dungeons to be soloable and if you cannot survive in certain zones.

I am thinking it IS about the way mobs behave in solo content - the perfect CA they gain over you no matter how you adjust accordingly.

Something like "Aspect of the Pack" (what it used to be, at least) available for all for solo content only?
    - bye bye -
  • no dungeons should be challenging to a point . I am aiming at regular content daily quests the combat advantage could be less for enemies . I don't like burning health stones or using potions to get through . I have a great build and should not be having any issues the clerics need rework big time way to long to recharge never enough divinity. But I think changes are coming so I won't say anything bad just wait for the best to come still ...
    Assuming you're running an Arbiter build on your cleric - you should not be having issues with divinity in open world content and the only time you should need to use potions is if you're soloing HE's.

My cleric has healing oriented gear but I use an arbiter loadout for soloing around. I have no issues with dps or divinity regen and only need to worry about HP if I'm soloing HE's. That's mostly taken care of by popping Hallowed Ground and a health potion occasionally.

That's in all open content up to & including New Sharandar.

I assume you're using the feat Sudden Verdict? If not, you really should be.

I hear they increased the divinity gain from incoming damage (whilst shielded) for pallies - I haven't really noticed it yet myself though...

Yep I'd prefer that too but I suspect even what they've given us was done grudgingly...

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

no dungeons should be challenging to a point . I am aiming at regular content daily quests the combat advantage could be less for enemies . I don't like burning health stones or using potions to get through . I have a great build and should not be having any issues the clerics need rework big time way to long to recharge never enough divinity. But I think changes are coming so I won't say anything bad just wait for the best to come still ...

Ask the paladins how they are doing when doing the daily quests and how they are doing with the divinity ... because if as an arbiter you have problems cleaning enemies, imagine a Justicar ... xD
    I know, buff pallys plz!

Having said that, I don't do too bad in the older zones. The only place my toons(pally, or lower dps) struggle is the new zone. Too many knocks, stuns, prones, and other control effects. I thought we complained about the heinous amount of these effects in redeemed citadel were. It's nearly impossible to zoom into the zone, and get to a heroic, or bounty without getting knocked off my mount and into a huge mob fight I wasn't counting on, or didn't want. Especially when doing bounties in the grove. The 60% bounties are both around huge mobs, and you can't hardly clear the mobs without proccing the bounty, and vise versa. I mean at least on my tank I'm not burning thru too many potions, but it take forever to kill them once I run out of divinity. Even on my healadin loadout.

Since they buffed the potions, I don't use health stones for open world content anymore. I save em for the big dungeons like toom, zariel, vos, and ic...
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    must be a Learn to play issue lol....
  • I was talking to world of Warcraft because forte was there baby . They said formula for Neverwinter should be platform stone which would put same classes same platform max % . The Players move different enchants to bolster or buff dps or tank etc. No more scaling it would be automatic for all content if we were all level 20 max.
  • stronghold no fey vouchers to make or genie coin option . Stable gives you races in places vaulted no access , Stronghold has master craft items but no scroll to retrieve them . I really don't know why the plots like lumber etc are not self tending with option to tend avail to upgrade so on. Yes auction house you can buy vouchers at prices that are not reasonable . needed more than just 10 or 20 shards for doing that much work and 400 influence was not enough I should give free items as well . This is the new players thinking ? What about the dog years we put in got nothing from guild masters . But we had boons baby great friendships ran tons of content it was fun times . I am wondering why hunt marks or quest kills do not appear instantly for next player to complete .Player turning on player to many moody players with selfish attitudes barging into others space to claim what they did not earn ......