test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cooldown SW !!!!!

magik30magik30 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
have you increased the power encounter cooldown of the SW !!!!!. I think it's longer.
I see a big difference when I am in combat.
why did you hit the cooldown ?????

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021
    hellfire rings !!I knew at the beginning = 8s, 9s, 9,2s, 9,4s, 9,8s and now 10s. You broke my rhythm of battle...
    I remember talking about this subject at the end of avernus, and after that it was good, and now you have started to put more. when we are in a group the cooldown hellfire rings = bad
    ABUSE..
    Post edited by magik30 on
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Hellfire is hot. Takes longer to cool off after using such things.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Well, guess they figured warlocks needed yet another hit with the nerf hammer, Just trying to make the new bard look better i guess by penalizing an underperforming class.
  • Options
    samfandango#1314 samfandango Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    I haven't looked myself yet, but if cooldowns were increased then magnitudes would have been increased as well, since that is generally the dev logic

EDIT

Just looked into this, and no Warlock cooldowns have not been increased at all. Most likely you have removed something with Recharge Speed
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    No I haven't changed anything, just in the dungeons or random events, because the stats drop I find it takes longer to reload, and the dailies too, there is no balance, I give you a example "in demogorgon I see players launch quoti 2 times faster than my SW and yet I hit the mobs to quickly reload my quoti, in demogorgon I do not exceed 3 quoti.

And in TOMM it's the same, when the chief tells us to throw daily..ok ... and when he tells us for the second throw quoti the other players are ready, me not, so there is a problem. and when I farm solo in an area well no problem it's fast.

I must have 1 or 2 power (encounter) which does not recharge my quoti correctly when I am in a group.
    I tried a config with full CON at the expense of INT, just a little better, no more, but less damage. I'm not but something is missing from the SW.
    me feature COM 25- INT 29- CHA 27.

the trend at the start of the game for sw was CON/CHA.
    now INT/CHA for sw.
    Post edited by magik30 on
  • Options
    samfandango#1314 samfandango Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Well, seeing as Recharge Speed is not one of the 15 primary stats effected by Item Level reductions in scaled content (not that any of those are effected either), and since there have been no changes to cooldowns on the Warlock at all since the combat rework, this would appear to be a you problem, not a class problem (no offense intended).

Base AP Gain was buffed with the combat rework as well (up from 16.7*Cast Time to 22*Cast Time), so even without stacking Con and the use of Evenomed, you should be refilling your AP in about 40 secs, more than enough time to meet artifact calls. I haven't kept a full count but in Demo, I'm casting up to 10 dailies easily.
    Post edited by samfandango#1314 on