test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What races can use the various appearance library items?

victorstillwatervictorstillwater Member Posts: 20 Arc User
My Dragonborn can't use any of my appearance items, it seems, so I was curious what races, aside from probably human, get the benefits that allow them to be fabulous?

Also, I recently purchased the Gith Pack and was curious if the Gith pack items reflect on non-Giths?

Just wanted to see if I should make a fashion alt.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Tagged:

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    No other races are restricted on appearance items.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,174 Arc User
    Dragonborn (both kind) cannot use most head piece but it should be able to use other type of armor. In the exception of the head piece for Dragonborn, there is no restriction based on race.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • victorstillwatervictorstillwater Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    pitshade said:

No other races are restricted on appearance items.

Oh I see. Most of my freebies from being a long-time member just don't work on my Dragonborn... Maybe I'll try them on a Gith or tiefling. Thanks!
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    They really need to make the gith hair styles available to all of the humanoid races....
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    My dwarf can’t wear my Dwarven face mask
    Elite Whaleboy
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    There are many head pieces I can slot on my Tiefling which do go on OK, but you have to be careful because the horns can look strange as they go through the item in strange places. You have to experiment to see what looks best. Some items also remove your horns altogether.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,080 Arc User
    wilbur626 said:

My dwarf can’t wear my Dwarven face mask

My dwarf keeps getting shaved.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I've seen several other mmos that shave your toon when you equip certain hats...so tbh I'd hate to say it, but for once I can let them slide...