test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ways to obtain Zen while In-Gane

Why not have a way to obtain Zen without cash while in game? IE: swap gold or AD for Zen using simple menu unlike present. K.I.S.S., in other words, KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!. Personally, I am very unimpressed with the new BARD character, after having played a bard back in 1975 when I started D&D. This one does not favorably compare. Music was for damage, not listening to. I will say that I LOVE THE ARTWORK and MAPS. Why don't you put the preview server backgrounds on the live server. They look so much better.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited June 2021

Why not have a way to obtain Zen without cash while in game? IE: swap gold or AD for Zen using simple menu unlike present. K.I.S.S., in other words, KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!. Personally, I am very unimpressed with the new BARD character, after having played a bard back in 1975 when I started D&D. This one does not favorably compare. Music was for damage, not listening to. I will say that I LOVE THE ARTWORK and MAPS. Why don't you put the preview server backgrounds on the live server. They look so much better.

Yes, there is. There is a AD to Zen exchange. If you know about exchange already, you need to know that Zen is provided by other players and not the game. The Zen was paid with money by someone. If the game provides Zen directly, it means they won't earn money.

If you are talking about preview server and not live, you should post it in the preview forum and not here.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***