test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chandler Family Savings achievement NOT unlockable

fra7santofra7santo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
I was trying to complete as many achievements as possible, so I went on Chapter 1: Attack at Dusk mission to unlock the achievement: Chandler Family Savings
It is an item found in that quest that seems to be equipable but the game doesn't allow me to equip and use it so I can't complete the achievement.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There are a number of different achievements depending on whether you take it from the chest or what you do afterward. It is not an equippable item, however.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,290 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    It is something like: if you open a chest and do not take the item (I think it is like a bag of gold, the family's saving), you get achievement A. If you take it, you get achievement B. If you return it later, you get achievement C. If you did not even open that chest, you get nothing. You need to search the house to find the chest.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,115 Arc User
    And then there are other achievements when you return to Belgold based on what you did.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

It is something like: if you open a chest and do not take the item (I think it is like a bag of gold, the family's saving), you get achievement A. If you take it, you get achievement B. If you return it later, you get achievement C. If you did not even open that chest, you get nothing. You need to search the house to find the chest.

https://neverachieve.tumblr.com/post/141524587906/high-will-saveweak-willed-cold-hearted-and
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    fra7santofra7santo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    it helped a lot, tank you all!!