test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bard testing on Preview June 3 question

robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
Hello,
Will we have the ability to create a new character slot or do a change class? For me, as of today, I tried buying the free slots on the preview character screen and in the preview zen store and received nothing to use.
I also purchased a Race Reroll which seems to be working for some people to change class, but there is no option for me. All I see when I try to use it is "Race Selection>Scores>Appearance>Overview".
Thanks!
Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret

Comments

• Options
    blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    I would hold off on that until Thursday maintenance and check, if they even plan to do testing at this time. From the lack luster video and the silence in the Arc news, I wouldn't be expecting too much at present. Players on live server will not see the new class until this fall when they drop module 21.

Since it is bard, I imagine module 21 will be the Karaoke Road campaign. :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    You'll have to delete characters on preview to make room to create a new character. Don't count on a class reroll
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

I would hold off on that until Thursday maintenance and check, if they even plan to do testing at this time. From the lack luster video and the silence in the Arc news, I wouldn't be expecting too much at present. Players on live server will not see the new class until this fall when they drop module 21.

Since it is bard, I imagine module 21 will be the Karaoke Road campaign. :trollface:

Warlock and Paladin didn't have reveal trailers, Ranger did have one and is very much similar to what today's was. Not really sure what you were expecting.