test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why is the game not working today

Before the maintenance this morning 6-1, the game was not responding to any controls, chat was not viewable, vip rewards can't be claimed, and I was stuck in shadow slip. Not even a "server not responding" message. I thought you'd fix this on the maintenance today, but apparently not. The game is completely unplayable so what am I supposed to do. I've played this game everyday for four years and yes I've had a lot of issues but today is unacceptable

Answers

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I've not heard any other complaints. What all have you tried to resolve the issue on your end?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    xxjahvier#9450 xxjahvier Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Closed the app and restarted everything I could. Seems better after a few hours I'm just glitching occasionally now
  • Options
    Maybe I'm just lucky because it's happening again. No chat log, no quests, cannot interact w anything, can stay in shadow slip indefinitely until it glitches me back to area entrance, no companions, and menu doesn't work. Please explain or fix it?
  • Options
    Can't log out or defeat myself
  • Options
    This is a continuing occurrence. After closing and restarting several times I'm able to play normally, after time outs of course. Takes a very long time just to claim vip because I can't interact and have to restart numerous times. It's cool floating around barovia forever in Shadow slip tho, I managed to clear the dark edges of the map