test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't find/do Neverember's questline

I am at Character Level 80. Yet when I go to do Legacy Campaigns in River District the map is locked with the message saying "Level 70-72 You must be level 70 and complete Lord Neverember's questions to unlock River District. You cannot travel here Yet. When I go to Lord Neverember he doesn't have quests. Help!! I am playing on the PS4
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited May 2021

I am at Character Level 80. Yet when I go to do Legacy Campaigns in River District the map is locked with the message saying "Level 70-72 You must be level 70 and complete Lord Neverember's questions to unlock River District. You cannot travel here Yet. When I go to Lord Neverember he doesn't have quests. Help!! I am playing on the PS4

Bring up your journal, "Legacy Campaigns", "The cloaked Ascendancy", "Start Campaign". Accept.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • speedyworm#7512 speedyworm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I tried that. The arrow shows up a red and the map says exactly the same as above. I can't go travel here Yet
    edited May 2021
    ---
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Steps

Attend the River District Opening Ceremony.
    Speak with Sergeant Knox.
    Defend Neverember from Groups of Nashers (6)
    Return to Protector's Enclave.
    Return to Lord Neverember.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    greywynd said:

Steps

Attend the River District Opening Ceremony.
    Speak with Sergeant Knox.
    Defend Neverember from Groups of Nashers (6)
    Return to Protector's Enclave.
    Return to Lord Neverember.

I checked with an alt. To do "Attend the River District Opening Ceremony", you need to go to River District which triggers the Opening Ceremony. My alt could do that. OP somehow cannot go to River District.
  • melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    Did you do the plaguetower quest? I believe that is or was a requirement to get the river district quest going.

Did you do the plaguetower quest? I believe that is or was a requirement to get the river district quest going.

I don't think that is necessary. I have alt that more or less did no quest (became level 80 through invocation) and yet he can go to River District.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    As I recall the icons for the Opening Ceremony and the River District overlap. Try zooming in on the map? Hover over the icon for a bit and see if there are 2 options?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited May 2021
    greywynd said:

As I recall the icons for the Opening Ceremony and the River District overlap. Try zooming in on the map? Hover over the icon for a bit and see if there are 2 options?

I do not recall it overlapped but I think there were 2 separated icons with different name in the map (my memory could be bad). Now, I only see one using my alt which did not do River district. The whole quest mechanic was probably changed from the very beginning.