test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crown of the Forest

All my toons have received this cosmetic head piece but can only EQUIP it . No option to put in library as a transmute .
Why would anyone want a non star , IL 4 iirc item equipped ?

Am I missing something ?
Please advise , that inventory spot is irritating me that this takes up :)

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Is your transmute library full? Is the character dragonborn? Either one of those will cause it to not work, by design.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Yes , Dragonborn . Really though ? This item was made well after DB . I understand the old transmutes but this is new .
    Ty for the reply .
    I do have 2 humans , I’ll try on them.
  • Options
    luckytwoseven#7419 luckytwoseven Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    My toon is human and she only has 12 total appearance change items between the 5 slots (2 in head, 0 in armor, 1 in arms, 0 in feet and 8 in the neck slot). The 'Robe of the Lake' and 'Crown of the Forest' both say level 3 equipment item. I pulled the former out before I realized it and it's sitting in my inventory! Is there no way to get the Free Appearance Change status back on this? My fashion bag is also not full and the Silverwing Cape and the Boots of the Forest are fine and normal. I know the devs are busy with the Mod 22 release issues but I'd like to see this fixed!
    Post edited by luckytwoseven#7419 on